Eating Disorders affect 1 in 5 women
and more than a million boys/men.
NEDA Asks That You Do
Just One Thing
to spread awareness about eating disorders.
What Can You Do?
- Everyone Can Do Just One Thing
- Video Resource List
- NEDA's Partner Orgs check them out for some excellent resources, information, and inspiration.
- Sign the No Weigh Declaration
- Join NEDA's first annual "Virtual Walk," and spread awareness by posting, tweeting, blogging, talking, and walking.
- Check out NEDA's Tool Kits
Speak Up and Reach Out
- If you're keeping your ED a secret please reach out and tell someone.
- Share your story, struggles, and successes with others.
- Find support in your community, online, friends, and/or family.
- Seek professional help.
ED Resources and Information
please see sidebar drop down menus for more info/links/resources