For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
I hope your day is filled with love, support, family, and friends.
If you find yourself struggling today, these links may help:
- Surviving Thanksgiving when you have an eating disorder
- Eating Disorders Hotlines, Websites, Orgs
- Giving Thanks
- Relapse Prevention
- Thanksgiving Survival Guide (Proud 2B Me)
- 10 Tips To Help You Enjoy The Holiday (Sheppard Pratt)
- 5 Tips for Thanksgiving When an Eating Disorder Is at the Table
- Holiday Survival (Something Fishy)
- Eating Disorder: Thanksgiving Tips & Tools To Help You Succeed and Survive!
- Twelve Ideas to Help Women with Eating Disorders Negotiate Thanksgiving and Christmas